Revamp CRM presents some very essential settings with which you can manage your account and get the most of it.
Navigate to Settings > Account. You see some different tools to help you manage your account settings
1. General Settings: let you change many of the items that control how your account is displayed, such as the title, currency, time zone, owner role, industry, email etc….
2. Contact Custom Fields: it is adding any extra or special information that you’d like to track about your clients. Revamp CRM allows you to document more than just a contact's basic info by adding up to 10 custom fields Only that you choose; you also have the option to easily remove unnecessary details by deleting a custom field.
3. Contact Stage: the 8 contact stages that your deals go through, giving you the option to edit any of them according to your desired requirements.
4. Branding: Customizing your profile and including your logo and your personalized color scheme to have your account matching your brand
5. Menu: Showing/ hiding your menu items, so you can the desired preview that suits your needs
6. Manage Users: Have all your team members and users in one place to easily manage them and change the roles of each
7. Reminders: Account reminders to Control which reminders are sent to your account users. We offer you some ready made reminders to check directly from.
8. Top Spenders: the option Revamp CRM offers you to identify the criteria you choose for your loyal customers.
Note: that this only is visible and available for eCommerce plan and to the owner account only.
Revamp CRM is provided only in the English Language at the moment, but we’re definitely working on internationalizing Revamp CRM for users around the world.
Keep an eye out on our blog here for more news on this. We will keep you updated as soon as we start rolling out additional languages!
If there’s a particular language you’d like to see Revamp CRM in, definitely let us know at email@example.com