Revamp CRM makes it easier to import your contacts and their data from your email address book, like Gmail or Yahoo, or from other CRM applications like LinkedIn and MailChimp to your CRM account in very simple steps.
- Navigate to > Customers > Add > Import
- Navigate to > Settings>Integrations> Scroll down until you find CSV icon.
- Click on it, then choose the desired file, click import once you click import you will be navigated to another page to map csv fields to match data. Or you can ignore unmapped field
- Click complete import once you are done.
- And finally, here is the simplest way to import contacts through the 'Import Contacts' Icon beside your profile name at the top right as seen in the image below.
You can import your contacts from your Email, Web forms, Email Marketing software and more all you have to do is head to our Integrations helpdesk articles, choose your software or tool, then follow the steps.