Revamp CRM makes it easier to import your contacts and their data from your email address book, like Gmail or Yahoo, or from other CRM applications like LinkedIn and MailChimp to your CRM account in very simple steps.
- Navigate to > Customers > Add > Import
- Navigate to > Settings>Integrations> Scroll down until you find CSV icon.
- Click on it, then choose the desired file, click import once you click import you will be navigated to another page to map csv fields to match data. Or you can ignore the unmapped field
- Click complete import once you are done.
- And finally, here is the simplest way to import contacts through the 'Import Contacts' Icon beside your profile name at the top right as seen in the image below.
You can import your contacts from your Email, Web forms, Email Marketing software and more all you have to do is head to our Integrations helpdesk articles, choose your software or tool, then follow the steps.
What can you optionally change?
1) Custom Fields:
Tailor data to match your business needs, track extra contact details and map additional fields from Web Forms or CSV files.
You can also use Custom fields as filtering options, but preferably when you need to add information that isn't provided by the default set of fields. For example, you may need to associate a contact with an organization. This is best achieved using Custom Fields.
2) Contact stages:
Customize your contact stages, sort contacts the way you want to see them so you can have a more efficient workflow.
3) Merge Strategy:
It helps you to avoid duplicate contacts while at the same time merging the contact information together when importing contact information from third parties or CSV files.
Account Admin can select the appropriate merge strategy from the Settings screen here. the available Options are:
1. Name and Email ( Default strategy)
Contacts are matched comparing name and emails (if provided). Both have to match if provided.
Note: If emails are not provided comparison is done using Name only.
2. Email Only
Contacts are matched only using the emails provided. If however no email was provided, Check falls back to compare using names.
3. Name And Company
Contacts are matched comparing name and Company (if provided). Both have to match if provided.
Note: If a company is not provided comparison is done using Name only.
4. Name And Phone
Contacts are matched comparing name and Phone numbers (if provided). Both have to match if provided.
Note: If Phone numbers are not provided comparison is done using Name only.