For security reasons, if you are the account owner, then you can’t change the email address you signed up with.
Fortunately, you can change other user’s emails in 4 easy steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Manage Users
- Choose the user that you want to edit. A new screen opens, where you can edit the user's name, title, phone number, role and email.
Edit the email address.
Click Save to save the new email address.
Note: If the email address you're trying to add has ever been used to sign up for a separate RevampCRM account, you will not be able to update their email address, for security reasons.
To change your RevampCRM account password:
- Navigate to Settings > Change Password. The Change password screen opens.
- Enter your current password in the Current password field.
- Enter your new password in the New password field.
Note: Your password has to be at least 6 characters long.
- Repeat the new password in the Confirm password field.
- Click Change Password to change your password.
If it happened that you or other users can't recall their password, they can always use the Forgot? Link on the Log in screen.
How do I change my account’s Currency / Time zone?
The currency and Time Zone can be changed in the Settings:
- In the Settings, click General Settings on the left side of the screen.
A new screen opens, where you can edit your Profile General Settings.
- Change your Currency or Time zone.
- Once you make your changes click Save.