Connect your CRM to the 1 professional network, and add contacts directly from your LinkedIn account to your FREE contact relationship management tool.
You can use our Lead Clipper plugin to connect your LinkedIn and other Social Media accounts to your CRM and capture all your contacts information back to your CRM and we will automatically create new contact profiles in your CRM.
- Stop wasting your time with data entry and import all your contacts and leads from your LinkedIn to your CRM account in a minute.
- keep all of your communications visible in one place.
- You can use our Smart BCC email any time you send or receive a message from a Revamp CRM Lead or Contact, and we will attach a copy of the communication to their profile.
- Our Lead Clipper plugin makes it easy to capture your contact information back to Revamp CRM
Connect CRM with LinkedIn
RevampCRM gives you the ability to import (or update) your LinkedIn contacts into RevampCRM, maintaining link back to linkedIn, you get to add tags to the imported contacts to help you keep your database organized.
- In your Dashboard, Navigate to > Import Contacts > from the Import Page click on LinkedIn icon.
Navigate to Integration, a page with all your integration list will appear. Click on LinkedIn icon.
Navigate to > Contacts > Import Contacts > from the Import Page click on the LinkedIn icon.
Navigate to > Contacts > Add Contact > Import Contacts by clicking on the LinkedIn icon.
After clicking on the LinkedIn icon using one of the ways above:
A pop-up will appear, click on "here".
You will be directed to LinkedIn page, click on Export button, a CSV file with all your LinkedIn contacts will be downloaded.
Go back to your RevampCRM pop-up page where you clicked on "here", Click on Choose File button.
- After choosing your CSV file "the file you downloaded from LinkedIn", you can add tags to your LinkedIn contacts and click on Import.