Super easy way to import your existing MailChimp Contacts into your Revamp CRM account. You can link your Revamp CRM account with your MailChimp account to have a two way sync between them.
- Export all or part of your contacts and leads to MailChimp list.
- Export a Revamp CRM List to a MailChimp mailing list.
- Import all of your MailChimp contacts into Revamp CRM
- Two-way sync between a Revamp CRM list and a MailChimp list:
- Runs every 12 hours
- Revamp CRM is the source of truth i.e. you need to delete a contact in Revamp to be deleted in Mailchimp however, a new contact in MailChimp will be added to revamp and vise versa
- Newly imported contacts will have 'Mailchimp' tag and another tag with the Mailchimp list name.
- Smart Segmentation tool help you to automatically segment you contacts with one click.
- Have a 360 view of every contact to help you send better-personalized Campaigns.
Revamp CRM gives you the ability to import (or update) your MailChimp contacts into Revamp CRM, maintaining link back to MailChimp, you get to add tags, score and assign them to the list of your choice, for the imported contacts to help you keep your database organized.
1. Navigate to Integration page, a page with all your Integration List will appear. click on MailChimp icon.
2. After clicking on the MailChimp icon, a pop-up will appear, you will need to provide API key, to get your API key click on "here", or check the video above.
3. Go back to your Revamp CRM pop-up page where you clicked on "here", paste your API key.
4. Now Choose which MailChimp list you want your CRM account to get its contacts, then optionally add tags, assign contacts to a Revamp CRM List, or specify a score. Then, click Import.
Congratulations! You've just added your MailChimp List to your Revamp CRM account.