Super easy way to import your existing INinbox Contacts into your Revamp CRM account. You can link your Revamp CRM account with your INinbox account to have a two way sync between them.
Exporting Revamp CRM Lists of contacts to INinbox mailing list.
- Export all or part of your contacts and leads to INinbox list.
- Automatic sync through linking a Revamp CRM list to INinbox list.
- Use smart contact management tools and filters to segment your contacts and send better Campaigns.
- Smart Segmentation tool help you to automatically segment you contacts with one click.
- Have a 360 view of every contact to help you send better personalized Campaigns.
Integrate INinbox with your CRM
RevampCRM gives you the ability to import (or update) your InInbox contacts into RevampCRM, maintaining link back to InInbox, you get to add tags, score and assign them to the list of your choice, for the imported contacts to help you keep your database organized.
1. Navigate to Integration page, a page with all your Integration List will appear. click on InInbox icon.
2. After clicking on the InInbox icon, a pop-up will appear, you will need to provide API key, to get your API key click on "here", or check the video above.
3. Go back to your RevampCRM pop-up page where you clicked on "here", paste your API key.
4. Now Choose which InInbox list you want your CRM account to get its contacts, then optionally add tags, assign contacts to a RevampCRM List, or specify a score. Then, click Import.
Congratulations! You've just added your InInbox List to your RevampCRM account.