1) Owner - one user per the the whole account. Would initially be the account creator, but could be changed upon request.
2) Admin – Admin-level users can can perform actions on all data e.g.:
- Manage users.
- Change account General settings like timezone and currency.
- Subscription and billing information.
- Managing lookups e.g. Products, Sales Regions.
- Managing Deal Stages i.e. Sales Process.
Basically anything in settings screen other than profile information.
3) Manger – has access to all features except account settings.
4) User - access to own contacts, tasks and deals. No access to segmentation, sales reports or marketing.