Revamp CRM provides you one of the most useful tools that will help you handle your deals efficiently in no time.
The Deals Stages View or as we call it Visual Deal Pipeline could be found under Sales menu tab if you are on a Small Business plan, or under Wholesale if you are on an online store plan.
There are different views of deals where you can view them in the visual pipeline view, timeline view, list view, and dashboard.
First; the pipeline view:
- the red icon means this deal has an overdue task, the yellow icon means this deal has no task, and the blue icon means this deal have an upcoming task.
- You can easily move your deals through your pipeline view, simply drag and drop them from one column to another.
- Also, you can drag your deal to be marked as lost or won deals and add the reasoning for future insights.
This shows you each of your deals in stages to be able to assess where the most important stage is, where deals are most likely won or lost and pour in your resources in the right place.
Secondly the timeline view:
- you can add a deal, from the add deal button.
- scroll with the arrows a day forward or backward to view your daily deals. it can either be by week, month or quarter.
You can also filter this view by user or status of the deal as illustrated below.
According to User
According to Status
You can also customize the Deals View by changing the names of the stages. Click on the gear icon at the top of the page next to your profile picture and choose settings from the drop-down menu. Choose Deal Stage as indicated in the image below, rename the stages and Save Changes.
What's on the Deal Card
You can find the user image on the Deal's card, this way you can know who's on your team has the most won, lost or in progress deals at a glance.
The contact name related to that deal is clickable so you can open Contact Card that has quick details about contact deal history. and you can open contact profile for more details.
Actions on deal's card can be reached when clicking on Task. You can Add Note, Send Email, Add Tag without leaving the Deals Pipeline view
On Deal's Card, next task has color code so you can know what's due today, what's overdue, and what is scheduled in the future
Blue: Means Task is due today
Red: Means Task is overdue
Grey: Means Task is scheduled in the future
Yellow: Means There are no tasks assigned to this deal
Last but not least, for the Deals dashboard, Revamp CRM makes it easier for you to view simple and clear reports of your deals, Evaluate your team performance and know how well your sales processes are moving on.